On The Edge of The World - Fort Naole
Come with us to a viewpoint where we'll have our lunch break sitting on the grass, staring at the whole Padana plain
G11 On The Edge of The World - Fort Naolefull screen map
E-MTB Half day tour for well trained expert riders.
This tour will climb around 1.000m through dirt roads, with some rocky sections. The downhill part will be on a moderately steep technical single trail with loose rocks, stones, narrow sections and – in general – natural surface. Starting from Prada alta (980m height) we will climb up to Forte di Naole (1.675m height).
Our rest break, before getting dressed with protections and wear our full face helmet, will be sitting on the grass, staring at the whole Padana plain… only the idea of an adrenalinic one-thousand meters descent will make us stand-up and leave!
- 20km Tour (could be doubled in case of start from Lake Garda shores)
- Difficulty level: go pro addicted with cycling tan lines (best with a touch of beer belly)
- All rides are done with full suspended E-MTBs
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory, if you don’t have one, we’ll be glad to provide it.
We strongly suggest:
- Bike pants and Gloves
- Bike/trekking shoes (avoid running/gym sneakers and road/spinning shoes)
- The rental service of the full-suspended E-bike (Focus Jam2 LTD Plus)
- Certified MTB Guide
- Professional photo coverage
- Food and beverages
- Anything not listed above
Up to 5 people
Starting at €150
It starts from Prada Alta, Pozze