The Garda Fjord
An E-MTB journey from the beach to the spot where Lake Garda looks like a Fjord
G07 The Garda Fjord
E-MTB Full-day tour for well trained riders
Starting from lake Garda shores aiming to San Zeno di Montagna area, this tour will climb around 700m.
The highest point will be Le Cà little village, a bunch of stone houses hanging almost vertically above the lake.
Seen from this spot lake Garda looks like a Fjord, due to the high mountains surronding the narrower part of it.
The view is amazing: Torbole, Riva, Malcesine on the north, and then the whole west coast, Tremosine, Limone, Tignale, Toscolano, down to Gardone and Salò in the south.
The descent to Campo village will be breathtaking a never ending rock garden to be ridden at high speed!
The way back to our starting point will be through an easy trail built on a typical terrace, surrounded by olive trees and – again – a vertical view on “the Fjord”.
Smiling faces guaranteed, a good beer at the beach well deserved!
Difficulty level: easy climb, technical descent. Tour for hard-rock lovers (if you want to see The Fjord anyway,easier paths for less skilled riders are available along our way)
- All rides are done with full suspended E-MTBs
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory, if you don’t have one, we’ll be glad to provide it.
We strongly suggest:
- Bike pants and Gloves
- Bike/trekking shoes (avoid running/gym sneakers and road/spinning shoes)
- The rental service of the full-suspended E-bike (Focus Jam2 LTD Plus)
- Certified MTB Guide
- Professional photo coverage
- Food and beverages
- Anything not listed above
Up to 5 people