The Two Bays E-mtb Tour
Overlooking Garda, Punta San Vigilio and Baia delle Sirene: an E-MTB tour on Monte Luppia.
G10 The Two Bays E-mtb Tourfull screen map
The southern part of the lake is basically flat, but going up north, immediately after Bardolino, everything changes and the reason of the name becomes clear: the Rocca and the Monte Luppia overlook the city of Garda and its gulf, which ends with the spectacular Punta San Vigilio.
Just turn the corner and there we are, the magnificent and quiet Baia delle Sirene appears.
We will therefore start our tour in Garda, reaching some of these “observation” points which are some of the most scenic of the lake.
Would you like to join me?
- E-MTB Half day tour for well trained riders, best suitable at sunset
- Starting from Garda, the ride will bring us to Albisano and Mount Luppia through Val dei Mulini and Val Longa dirt roads, we will climb around 500m before arriving to a technical single trail, where the least skilled riders will walk the bike for few minutes. Experts, on the other hand, will enjoy a natural rocky and roooty surface ride. In the end, this is a ride for all tastes which cannot be missed by anyone!
- 20km Tour
- Difficulty level: easy for beginners, pure fun for experts, simply because this is a tour you cannot miss!
- All rides are done with full suspended E-MTBs
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory, if you don’t have one, we’ll be glad to provide it.
We strongly suggest:
- Bike pants and Gloves
- Bike/trekking shoes (avoid running/gym sneakers and road/spinning shoes)
- The rental service of the full-suspended E-bike (Focus Jam2 LTD Plus)
- Certified MTB Guide
- Professional photo coverage
- Food and beverages
- Anything not listed above
Up to 5 people
Starting at €150
It starts from Garda, Monte Luppia, Punta San Vigilio