The Two Landscapes
E-MTB Tour, discovering the variety of Lake Garda landscapes, immersed in nature along the Via del Pellegrino between Crero and Albisano.
G08 The Two Landscapes
During this tour, we will discover how two greatly different landscapes can be seen in a rather short distance: the Northern “fjord shape” view and the Southern “seaside” panorama.
From Lake Garda shores climbing first to Crero (200m height) and then heading to Albisano (300m height) through the “Pellegrino” forest road (gravel/rocky surface).
In the relatively short distance among the two villages, the panorama will vary from the North Lake Garda landscape, with views on Riva and Torbole, Limone, Malcesine, to the South Lake Garda view, admiring Torri del Benaco at our feet, and on the west coast Toscolano Maderno, Salò, Manerba, Sirmione.
- E-MTB Easy half day ride.
- Higly panoramic tour, starting from Lake Garda shores climbing first to Crero (200m height) and then heading to Albisano (300m height) through the “Pellegrino” - forest road (gravel/rocky surface).
- Tour length 15km
- Difficulty level: suitable to all riders with basic MTB knowledge
- All rides are done with full suspended E-MTBs
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory, if you don’t have one, we’ll be glad to provide it.
We strongly suggest:
- Bike pants and Gloves
- Bike/trekking shoes (avoid running/gym sneakers and road/spinning shoes)
- The rental service of the full-suspended E-bike (Focus Jam2 LTD Plus)
- Certified MTB Guide
- Professional photo coverage
- Food and beverages
- Anything not listed above
Up to 5 people